Mains Water Supply Installation
Are you building a new development or replacing an existing water supply? then our Water Matters (UK) design team can provide you with a quotation for a new water connection or water main.
A new mains water supply would be necessary if:
- You are building a new property and require permanent supplies
- You need a temporary building supply
- You are converting a property into multiple units with individual supplies
- You are installing a fire apparatus, for example, fire sprinkler
- You require a supply for irrigation purposes, bin stores, landlord use, agricultural use, or any other purpose.
A Replacement water supply is required if:
- Your water pressure is low and you require a larger supply
- You want to replace an old lead supply
- You are separating a shared supply
- You are converting a property into multiple units with a shared supply.
If there is no public water distribution main on the development site or outside your property for us to make a new connection too, we will have to design and quote for a new water main and new water connections.